Saturday, 7 August 2010

excuse my french, but what the fucking fuck is going on with all these murderous mothers recently?

first this woman in france has been charged with smothering eight (EIGHT!!!!!!!!) newborn babies.

then this mother has allegedly murdered her three children.

and as if either of those cases wasn't quite enough, now i hear that this dutch woman has been charged with murdering four newborn babies.

ALL I WANT IS *ONE LIVING BABY*. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK????? I SWEAR I WOULD NEVER HARM A HAIR ON ITS HEAD.

i can't even believe these cases are real. in my mind they are just particularly gruesome fake news stories that somehow got onto the BBC. if i start to think about them being true i think i will seriously go crazy.

6 comments:

biojen said...

That is the really sucky part of going through foster adopt. We get to hear, in minute detail, all the horrible things people do to their children. Not only that - we get to see the wreck left when they are done. I almost can't stand it. I could not do foster care. I'd be in jail for beating an abusive parent to death. Un-fucking believable.

Miss Ruby said...

I hear ya.

I mutter things under my breath when I hear about such things on the news because if I let loose, I don't think I'd ever stop.

These stories are further examples of why I believe it's down to luck who becomes parents and who doesn't. It can't be any act of God because if it is, he's one fucked up God.

Hope's Mama said...

I have been thinking the same thing. It is sickening.
Love to you.
xo

Illanare said...

I hate these people, they make me wish for capital punishment.

Catherine W said...

These stories are so awful. I just can't believe that anyone would harm a child. I wish that they were all fakes. It sickens me to think that they are true.

B said...

we would all do anything to care for a baby, to have (all) our babies back. there is no rhyme or reason to who gets babies, who has them die.

life is not fair.