Wednesday, 25 August 2010

i am so tired.
i just want to sleep.
but i have work to do and i want to get it finished this week while it's quiet.
and i don't want to use up my rapidly-dwindling annual leave, and i don't want to open up the can of worms that is sick leave.

---

do you remember that one of the main ways my anxiety showed up was my terror of leaving the house or the car unlocked?

last night, late on, i took some rubbish out to the bin. i found my keys in the lock, on the outside of the front door.

i had unlocked the door and failed to transfer my keys to the inside of the door.

it's hard to accept that the one time i actually did something stupid (thank goodness they were still there!) i had no idea of what i'd done.

---

it's going to be one of those days that i struggle through on willpower alone.

i was ok before yesterday. why do people have to pick at my scabs?

5 comments:

Miss Ruby said...

Because people are pricks - just ask Guvnor, he hates them!

As for the keys I've done that, so you're in good company ;-)

xx

Illanare said...

Hugs, my dear.

And like Miss Ruby, I've done the keys thing too...

B said...

heh to the keys. we didn't get burgled today, so i guess noone took them, made a copy and replaced them superquick. so i feel a bit better about that :)

Jenn said...

I did that, too, not long ago. Couldn't find my house key one morning and turns out it was sticking out in the front door. Had been out there all night. I Think all this grief has made me a bit of a doof.

B said...

jenn i think grief does that to all of us :(