Thursday, 21 October 2010

just wanted to say....

if you know me in real life and you're reading here and you've never explicitly made that clear, please could you send me a message (or comment here if you would prefer) to let me know? i'm not aware of anyone that is - other than people who i met through blogging or facebook who i'm obviously aware of.

i know that the internet isn't exactly an anonymous place to write and that i'm not exactly as well hidden as i could be, but i'd like to know if you're there.

5 comments:

C.A. Marshall said...

Do I count? I only met you once in real life (and danced with you under a tree!)

:)

B said...

It's OK Cassie, I know you read :)

And yes, we did! And it was fun :)

Helen said...

Hello, you know about me, I think :-)

jezebeldeville said...

Pretty sure you know about me, too.

*Hugs*

Ginger Doll said...

You only met me once, many moons ago at the Silverlink writing group. I was a newb. Funnily enough with red hair, but I did remember you because you were talking about your OU course, which was interesting.