Monday, 25 October 2010

last time i was pregnant i expected to be bleeding every time i went to the loo.

even after 12 weeks. every single time i expected blood, and looked and looked to try and find it. i think part of my brain was amazed that it wasn't there.

this time i'm still checking every single time. i'm still kind of surprised that it's not there... but this time, i don't think i really expect it. not in the same way as i did last time.

maybe that's a positive sign?

---

of course, as it happened, there was never any blood, last time around. not until well after we'd found out what happened, and after a lot of medication. ironic, no?

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I am way less obsessive about checking for blood this time around, well so far, at least. I imagine that might change when I get closer to my miscarriage marks. But for now, it's nice.

I hope it's a positive sign for us both.

Hugs B.

Ginger Doll said...

I've been away a little while, and can I just say, it is lovely to hear you're pregnant again. I'm sending you good wishes, and instead of crows remember the rainbow. There's been a few recently.

So fingers crossed (and toes, and knees) for you.

GD