Thursday, 2 December 2010

6 hours 40 minutes until my scan.

not freaking out, but my stomach feels hollow.

i know i need to eat breakfast or i'll be ill later, but i can't face it.

i only realised this morning that if i get bad news today i'll have two loss dates only one week apart.

i feel like typing that was tempting fate.

but i wish i'd realised it earlier and asked to change my scan date when i thought about it earlier.

---

i'm terrified.

---

i might not be able to update until later this evening but i will do as soon as i can.

thank you all for understanding.

6 comments:

Hope's Mama said...

Wishing and hoping for good news soon.
xo

mare said...

(o)

car said...

You are probably in the middle of your scan right now and I hope so much that you have a big dopey "I got to see my baby wave at me" grin on your face for at least a few minutes.

Jorgelina said...

My thoughts are with you *hugs*

sarah said...

Will be thinking of you all day today, B.

Angela said...

Thinking of you, B. Sending good thoughts and wishes and lots of hope.