Thursday, 13 January 2011

long story short: i had a scan today at 17+4. was scared to death before i went in but everything was fine. baby measuring spot on for where it should be. yawning, turning, wee-ing, swallowing. five more pictures. a heart with all its chambers and kidneys and a gall bladder.

and, a doctor who has agreed to give me scans at 28 and 32 weeks as well as my 20 week scan in three weeks' time, and who told me that any time i'm feeling anxious to phone up and that he will put on my records that i should be given a scan. i love my hospital.

i will do the longer version of this post at the weekend for those who are interested! although it probably won't be as long as it would have been if i hadn't posted this :)

9 comments:

trousers said...

Great news, both about the baby and the hospital!

Miss Ruby said...

Great to hear...

~x~

Cally said...

Fantastic news. And what an amazing doctor!

Angie said...

I'm so glad it went well!

Angela said...

Wonderful news about the hospital and the baby!

Helen said...

Fantastic. I've been waiting for this :)

Anonymous said...

I am very happy for you ,its great that you get all the support you need fron the hospital. :) Claudia

Frustrated Fairy said...

good stuff, keep it up little baby!!

Hope's Mama said...

Great news on all fronts!
xo