Sunday, 13 February 2011

i've been planning on writing a nice positive post about how i'm coping well and haven't freaked out in 10 days and counting and all that. well, everything is still ok with me, but i just found out that a friend of mine from an online pregnancy-after-loss board (not someone who has a blog) has lost her baby at 23 weeks. and i cannot understand why she has to go through this again. it is so wrong, and so unfair, and i don't understand, and i don't know what to do for her; i don't have any contact details other than an email address and that's just not enough.

previously she lost twins. she has now lost three children all at a similar stage of pregnancy and has none living. i don't understand. i don't understand.

it's not right and it's not fair.

9 comments:

Illanare said...

How dreadfully sad, your poor friend. (o)

Catherine W said...

Oh Beth. I didn't know. You are right, it simply isn't fair and I'm so sad for the family. Remembering those three precious little ones xo

B said...

thank you both. i still can't believe that she has to go through this grief all over again.
xx

sarah said...

So very very sad. And unfair, unjust, and horrible.

Sending love.

clare said...

Hi, just read your post - I'm new to your blog and wanted to say so sorry about your friend. I also lost my 1st baby and have gone on to have 2 more live children. I wanted to let you know that n my consequent pg's I stopped using babyloss forums and focused only on the positive. i was like and ostrich in the sand.I'm not suggesting you abandon pals, just simply take care of you until wee one arrives. Good luck Clare, I'm following your blog to see the news of your wee one

Miss Ruby said...

There are no words - multiple loss hurts - alot - like hell xx

Hope's Mama said...

So very tragic and hard to make any sense of. I'm so sorry for your friend. Please send her our love.
xo

Ava's mummy said...

It is unbearably sad and there are no words for your friend. Sadly I know who you mean as I read about this yesterday elsewhere. Life is so very cruel sometimes and I don't understand why. I wish I did. Sending much love to you and your friend.

Jenn said...

Awful, awful, awful! I'm so sorry for your friend. It is so unfair and so not right and I'm sorry she has to suffer through it. Will be praying for her. xx