Tuesday, 14 June 2011

I doubt anyone saw the post I just posted here and then took down immediately but google reader picked it up (luckily when it was just one line long, not the whole rant) (also, damn you google reader! is there no way to remove these posts from your clutches???) so I just want to apologise to anyone who picked it up from there and say that I was having a ridiculously petty whine and that then I remembered just where I live and how insensitive it was, so I deleted it again.

Sorry about that.

7 comments:

Hope's Mama said...

I saw it, but I just want to reassure you it in no way offended me. I have had the same thoughts, many, many times. And I only saw the first line, not anything else. Honestly, you're not alone in your thoughts.
Love to you.
xo

stink-bomb said...

i saw it, in fact it just popped up in my reader again now...obviously can't say i understand in anyway how you're feeling...

~x~

B said...

Thank you Sally.

I'm sorry you saw it Rach... :(

stink-bomb said...

Meh.

You're pregnant, you're big, it's fully cooked you want him out of you - it's understandable :-)

stink-bomb said...

Gosh I mean HE'S fully cooked not IT!!!

Rebecca said...

I didn't see it and don't know what you're referring to, BUT I did stop by to see if you had your baby yet. I'm counting down the days until I see the news either here or on Glow. Hope these last days go by quickly!

B said...

thanks for being lovely rach :) and i'll forgive the slip, i still sometimes call him 'it' :)

thanks rebecca... still no news but hopefully soon!