Sunday, 24 June 2012

I am on the verge of deleting almost all of my blogs. Nothing has happened... I just want to wipe the slate clean. I am not good at decluttering. But I hardly blog any more. I don't feel the urge. There are so many other pressures on my time, and yet because the blogs are still here, I feel guilty about not updating.

If they aren't there, maybe I'll feel better?

Anyway, I just wanted to give you all fair warning.

If you want to keep in touch.... email me at burningthepast - at - gmail - dot - com - if you're on facebook give me a linky and I'll friend you if we've had contact in the past. 

1 comment:

Aoife said...

Hey B, I'll be sorry to see you leave, but please know that if that's what you decide, you made a real difference with your blog - it really helped me through the darkest of dark times. Much love to you and yours xx